Wednesday, May 28, 2008

where has the time gone?





I am at a loss of words to begin to tell you what has been going on since the last post. Time in Mexico is lost track of much to easily. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon when I found out that June is a couple days away. The last 2 weeks have been emotional to say the least. Onshore winds big swell, offshore winds no swell, offshore winds swell and grey skys, blue skys onshore winds and no power. The internet has been off again, on again. The power has been just as touchy too. Good food (tempeh burgers/tacos al pastor/ttlayudas) bad food (nachos that had me locked in the room for hours). Movie marathons. I have gone so far to make it a point to listen to every song on my Ipod. Crews have come and gone and come back again. Today had the signs of a classic puerto morning. Crisp offshores, Sunny cloudless sky's and of course the ringer, 2 foot swell. The south pacific is active and now we play the waiting game. If it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm not. There's not too much for me to complain about. Our neighbors got a new ping pong table, some friends came into town I haven't seen in a long time. The redcrate happy hour has been going off every night, Coco introduced us to Habanero salsa which is amazing, my pool skills are better than ever, I learned how to play backgammon, seen more movies than I saw all last year put together, and it's only wednesday! So here's a few pics from the last week or so that are more detailed than my writings...

No comments: