Sunday, February 17, 2008

The digital age is upon us...



Yesterday marked a new turn of events with my photography. After flooding my housing, I thought long and hard about whether to replace my old camera or give in to pressures to dive into the digital age. Well, I gave in. I pulled the trigger, jumped ship, threw myself off the cliff, and whatever other analogy that I can't think of at the moment, but needless to say I am stoked! I made a call into the boys at http://www.delmarhousings.com and they hooked it up. Within a few days I was back shooting and after a bit of hesitation came up with this image my very first shot ever, of a surfer in the water with a digi cam. The second one was about a half-hour later. The housing is the lightest housing and the camera fits in it like a glove...I am pysched, its game on!

No comments: