Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All girls trip




After a 3 week stint at home in San Diego, I found myself back on the road with a group of 5 of the best woman surfers this planet has to offer. We were fortunate enough to fly into a week of waves (which is rare when the trip is booked months in advance), but we got lucky and had some great sessions. The girls absolutely ripped the place to shreds. Outside of the water the conversations ranged anywhere from graduating high school, Beyonce, Gossip Girl, and a number of other new shows that I had never heard of. But in all seriousness, I was blown away at the performance that these girls were showing in the water, not to mention they were all cool as shit to hang with. Look for our story along with some video clips to be featured in an upcoming issue of Surfer Magazine. I owe a HUGE thank you to Janna for choosing me to shoot the trip.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall during that convo.

Come up to LA and talk about girl stuff with me! :)

Chris Steblay said...

Yeah buddy! Cant wait to see how the story unfolds.