Sunday, March 29, 2009

G'day Mate!


Hello friends, I'm checking in from down unda. Yes the land of Oz. Australia is a weird place for me. For one reason or the other it has always been really good to me. The first time I ever flew in, we were surfing perfect Kirra hours after landing. Kirra is one of those waves that rarely breaks and to fly into a swell there is pretty random. Fast forward to my 4th trip (the one I am on now) and here I am having just gotten out of the water from another 2 days of perfect kirra with another week of cyclone swell on tap! I love Australia!!! We've been shooting a ton and I've even slipped in a few sessions myself.

Here's a quick writeup that we did on the Billabong Australia Website and look for new photos soon!

http://www.billabong.com/au/blog-post/284/my-mate-todd-is-tops

1 comment:

Morgan said...

i didn't know Billabong sponsored spongers. have fun, score!