Sunday, October 26, 2008

Matuse POP


After being lost in the woods, split up from the group, freezing in the rain, Chris Del Moro and I waded through knee deep water in our "skinny jeans" to find ourselves standing on the edge of the Dangerous River in Alaska.  With the site of Glaciers, Icebergs and the thought that we may never be in this situation again, we said f-it and thought it would be cool to see the icebergs a bit closer up.  We both decided it would be a good idea to jump in the 36 degree water and get a closer look!  I owe a HUGE thank you to the boys at Matuse for putting me in a new 5/4/3 hooded suit to keep me warm while swimming and shooting.  Also, for those of you who have never stood on an iceberg before, BE CAREFUL!  They are slippery and I fell on my ass twice..hahaha

No comments: